Παρασκευή 16 Νοεμβρίου 2007

BalkanFund@ThessalonikiFilmFestival started

what on earth did I discover? the Balkan Fund budget will be doubled!! I won the lotto! I discovered a new land! I am going to get married..no nothing like that i am just looking for my glasses so i can see better..as director Pericles Hoursoglou is making fun of me and Christina Kallas at the first Balkan Fund lunch, taking pictures
This year the room is packed..and technically ..as Lenny.. put it in a polite semi anglosaxon way we are better organised so that why we celebrate and smile.the Balkan Fund award ceremony will take place on Monday at 20.00 Till then we are working and listening to nice stories from the Balkans Fortunately the rain has stopped in Thessaloniki and moved to Athens..while in Greece we celebrate and remember the Polytechnic school back in 1973 so many years have passed

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: