Κυριακή 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2007

George Clooney at DIFF a pleasant surprise!!

It was a great pleasure to listen to the laid back but also full of intersting content poress conference George Clooney gave yesterday and to appreciate his views on politics and cinema Some audio.....clips George Clooney about politics good!!http://archive.gulfnews.com/images/07/12/10/clooney_politics.mp3
If it was not for ER I could not be able to bring my films to the Dubai Film festival! said in a packed press conference George Clooney who will attended with Sharon Stone, the opening of his film Michael Clayton at DIFFs opening Gala I expect to rule the world with Michael Clayton! he said laughing..and he said he was pleased with the reviews the film received..I cant stop anybody taking my picture even if I wanted so but I want to stop people violating every possible law...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: